Monday, January 5, 2009

From the Bowl Game

I'm trying to catch up on some posts that I had good intentions of posting (but didn't for whatever reason).


Even though BYU didn't win, we still had a good time in Nevada. I'm glad we stayed in Primm and avoided all the drunken Arizona fans in Vegas. I have never seen a collection of drunker people than the Arizona students that showed up for the game. It was terrible. And cold. Still very glad we went!


The Pre-game Tailgate party tent (where we ate yummy BBQ):

















Here are a couple of pictures of Jeff & I while we were waiting for the game to start:
















































My friend Irazmi (an Arizona alumnus) and me at the game - Jeff (not pictured) was probably not in the mood for pictures at this point:





















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you were able to go - looks like fun, even with the BYU loss... sorry, Jeff. We loved having the girls spend the night - they should do it again sometime!
Love, Mom

aquabatgirl said...

james would be so jealous but probably better he didn't go cause he would have just eneded up fuming