Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Heroes
2. The Office
3. Project Runway
4. Top Chef
5. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
6. Monk
7. Law & Order (Original)
8. The Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Islands
2. Applebee's
3. Johnny Rockets
4. Lucille's BBQ
5. Joe Morley's
6. BJ's
7. Don Ramon's
8. Sizzler

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Had no traffic driving to or from work
2. Read a good book
3. Answered a call at work where the guy didn't know his name (when I asked his name he said "I'll check and call right back")
4. Laughed with my co-worker about random stuff including the above
5. Listened to music
6. Knit a sweater
7. Read about Nephi building the boat and crossing the sea with Jeff & the girls
8. Watched a movie

8 Things on My Wish List
1. No bills
2. New house with no mortgage
3. New computer
4. Faster transfer of pictures from the camera and uploading onto websites
5. Time to do everything I want to get done in a day
6. Better pay at work (or better yet, better pay for Jeff at work so I don't have to :) )
7. Kids that obey the 1st time they're asked
8. New cell phone

8 People I Tag
1. KaLee
2. Anyone who reads this who hasn't already done one and wants to give it a shot

No comments: