Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brooke Turned 6!

I am behind on this post - Brooke turned 6 on October 20th - where did these years go? My baby is 6!!! I had to sneak a copy of these photos on my thumb drive from my parents so I could make this post (I was bad and didn't take any of my own pictures). And who wanted a post about Brooke turning 6 without any pictures anyway?

Our happy 6 year old:




















Striking a pose:




















Blowing out the candles:















Brooke's birthday is the 'worst day' of Kara's life. The same is true for Brooke on Kara's birthday.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Brooke! And you're completely right: who wants a post about that sweet girl without pictures?

Unknown said...

Isn't she the cutest 6 year old ever?!
We love them - even "worst day of my life" Kara

aquabatgirl said...

hey brooke and kylie have the same birthday! just two years apart. what a good day to be born