Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Staples!!!

Staples is having a back to school sale this week with a few items as low as $0.01! I paid less than $8 and got the following:

2 packs of erasers, 2 bottles of glue, 8 glue sticks, 2 pkgs of 8 pens, 2 pkgs 5 mechanical pencils, 1 pkg of 5 sharpie markers, 2 pkgs of stickies tabs (I LOVE these for studying and marking in my textbooks), 2 clear plastic folders, 2 reams of white paper, and 2 pkgs of 50 pgs of photo paper! Total would have been $58.77... I saved appx $51! There were other items on sale, but I stuck to only things that I use and would buy for school even if they weren't on sale.

A picture of my items:


















and in a sad note, my camera is broken. :( hopefully it's a simple issue and will be fixed when we go to California in a couple of weeks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

WOW! I am going to have to go there!

And - use my camera that I sent to you until you come to California and get it fixed.