Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pool Day

At Kara & Brooke's school, the kids get to have a pool day at the end of the year. Brooke's pool day was yesterday (sadly, since I did not go there are no pictures). Today was Kara's pool day. Brooke's grade did the same things, so these posts will count for both.

First we started the morning with a long 1.5 mile trek to the pool (we walked since the budget for buses had already been spent, and I googled the distance just because it felt super long in the heat and I wanted to make sure I wasn't being a baby if it was less than a mile).















Next, the kids had fun swimming, jumping off the diving board, and going down the water slide. Kara also likes to get in on the baby slide because she thinks the frog slide is really funny.















Kara with her friends at the pool:















This is how Kara felt after we got back to school... I don't blame her, I felt the same way! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: