Thursday, February 11, 2010

DSC Basketball (repost)

I'm reposting this post so I can get rid of the spam comment on the last one.


We were looking for something fun to do this past Saturday to get out of the house. I thought it would be fun to go to a Dixie State basketball game (espcially since I heard that they ahd been winning). I knew I'd probably get a discount, but was expecting to pay for Jeff & the girls. The best surprise at the box office: DSC students get in for free and kids 12 & under are free too! So with a $5 ticket for Jeff, in we went. We sat through most of the last half of the women's basketball game (which had a close finish), then watched the men's game. Both teams won! :)


It was also fun to see several people I know from different classes attending the game. And one of hte players for DSC's men's team is in my biology lab - and he had a great game. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised.


Here is a picture of Jeff & Brooke at the game (from my phone... Kara didn't want to be in the picture to I opted out too!) (oh yeah, and this was between the games, so it looks empty inside the arena for this picture, but there were a lot more people there once the men's game started) :




No comments: